Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Small Treasure Tuesday - I love you guys!



Step back for a minute, folks, I'm about to open a can of sap up in this blog....today is Tuesday (you know....the day after Monday?)  So that means it's time for some Small Treasure Tuesdays with Chantel!
So I said I'm going to get sappy, right?  Well, because I am, and trust me, this isn't easy.  But my treasure this week is...you guys! 

Seriously, back in May, when I told T I was going to start a blog and begin writing a book, I had no idea where this journey would take me.  Honestly, when I started writing, I thought "who would read this?  would I have content every day?  where is this going?" 

But I quickly came across some great bloggers out there, and I couldn't feel more blessed to get to know all of you.  I've made some awesome friendships that I'm excited to see grow, and lately I've found myself saying "T, if we go to this state, wouldn't it be awesome if we say so-and-so?"  I'd love to meet as many of you in real life as I can!

That and you all give me confidences to keep writing.  Writing a book isn't always an easy task, and sometimes it feels like I might be barking up the wrong tree, but the love I get from my readers, I truly appreciate. 

I want to give back by hosting a giveaway very soon for some Mary Kay products from yours truly and my own inventory.  It'll probably be next week so keep checking!

Thank you to all of you who take the time to read my ramblings and insanity on a daily basis.  I appreciate it more than you know!



10 comments:

  1. I ::big heart:: you. Come to Georgia... we'll have Guiness. Ohhhh, look at St. Patrick's Day! It's HUGE in Savannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Very glad you are feelin the love - I think that's the best part about blogging, the community! <3 right back at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, also love that you read / comment on mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love to read reamblings and insanity. Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is really very sweet,, we love you too nain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww. This post is so sweet!
    We love you too, Nain!!
    And love your blog and your stories!
    You could come to Spain!! Here, in Seville, we have some Irish pubs... Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I completely agree. Readers are such a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so sweet! Readers are awesome, and I too am so grateful for all the blog friends I've made, especially you!

    If you're ever in Utah, let me know! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We right for ourselves, but readers make it so much more rewarding and keep us going. Thanks for taking a moment to thank us.:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!