Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday Steals - Love some free coffee!

Ho, Ho, Ho!  It's the last Saturday Steals of the year!  Thanks, Camille, from Archives of our Lives, for hosting this awesome opportunity to flaunt off our great steals.   This one comes courtesy of T and Beazer Homes.  See, with the new contract we've signed, T got 2 different emails saying if you fill out a brief survey you get a $5 Starbucks gift card.  Hey, it's $5, right?  And we both love our coffee, so he filled them out, and wouldn't you know...a few days later we got these babies in the mail! 

 


 

Hmmm...what to get with my $5, what to get....so many possibilities!
Stop over at Camille's blog and check out what other great steals people are showing!  And happy Saturday!

 

1 comment:

  1. SWEET! I love free stuff, especially when it is in gift card form and lets me buy whatever I want. Happy SS to you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!