Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Small Treasure Tuesday



Happy Small Treasure Tuesdays with Chantel!  This last weekend, T and I helped my sister out so she could go out on a date, so we watched Roo for the evening.  We had our first small taste of parenting...it was fun...challenging, but fun.  We baked a homemade pizza (Roo wasn't such a big fan of it after it was done, but making it was fun), watched Elf and then did some work. 



I snapped this picture of them while T was doing some budget work for our house.  Roo decided she needed to get her computer, too.  Sure, it's a pink Barbie computer, but it's probably much more fun than ours!  It was too cute to watch, so I just had to snap a picture of it. 


They truly are both treasures, aren't they?  Next time we spend some time with Roo will be Christmas Eve.  This is the first time in a long time T will be leaving cookies out for Santa and waiting to open presents Christmas morning.  I wonder if we should have Roo leave him a type-written note?


5 comments:

  1. Awww. I love it.
    Yes, they truly are treasures.
    So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME picture! So darn sweet...I have learned that kids never enjoy the homemade pizza as much as delivery but they do love making it!

    Ready for kids yet?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww that is so cute,, I love it when kids try to copy what adults do... They do it so much cuter!

    amberlashell.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's definitely a treasure. Wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is darling! You guys will have fun with her on Christmas, children are so sweet. I love how they believe in the magic of the season.

    So... are you ready for kids? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!