Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday Steals - Love Them Summer Outfits!

Sadly, I was absent from last week's Saturday Steals,  brought to you courtesy of Archives of Our Lives.  With the holiday weekend and us being out of town, I didn't have the ability to post.  However, never fear - I am back with one amazing steal.  A couple weekends ago, T and I spent our weekend in Indy, and we did a little shopping at Circle Centre Mall.  We hit one of my favorite stores, New York and Company.  I used to to work at this store in college, back when it was called Lerner New York and Company (and I still call it that sometimes because old habits die hard).  It was a decent job, but I didn't make much because I was always buying clothes with my paycheck. (I couldn't help it...they made us wear the new stuff to the store when we worked!) 

So we went to Lerner (ha, see I did it again!), and I picked out this cute outfit that was amazingly on sale.  The skirt was just $9.99, and the top was just $5.  I also got a cute pair of shades, but those aren't in this post, sadly.  So today, for T's birthday, I am wearing my cute outfit because it's a beautiful summer day, and what better than to wear a cute, breezy outfit on a warm summer's day? 



I took this picture in haste as I was beginning my party prep for the day, and I'm sadly also writing this post in haste, as I wait for a dozen fun-fetti cupcakes and yellow cake to finish cooking.  Sorry if it's not too long!  Keep your fingers crossed that the party goes off without a hitch!  I'll be back with loads of pictures, of course!

Have a great Saturday everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the party!! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who doesn't love shopping??!! Cute outfit! Have fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours! Have fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I am totally jealous you can wear yellow. Totally jealous. Great steal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love yellow and I love that price even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a pretty much identical experience working at Ann Taylor Loft and never bringing home much of a paycheck... Those were the days.

    Anyway, New York and Co. is one of my favourite stores, too! That's a great deal for a lovely outfit.

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog thank's

    http://www.summeroutfits1.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!