Saturday, August 21, 2010

Chaos, I tell you, chaos!

 


Yay!  I got another award!  I love awards!  This one came from my new blog friend Cori at Cori's Big Mouth.  I knew my life was a little bit chaotic, but I didn't know that my daily blog posts gave you a daily scoop of chaos :-)  (And mind you, when I say my life is chaotic, I don't mean like Britney and Kevin chaotic because that was just disgusting and annoying.) 

So I need to answer some questions that she's asked of me, and tag people.  I'm not going to tag anyone this time around because I just did an award, and I don't want to tag the same people and have you guys get irritated that you keep having to answer questions for me.  So suffice it to say, if you read my blog, I read yours, too, and consider yourself tagged!  So come pick up your award and answer these few questions.  It's exciting!


 
Cori's Questions She Asked About Me:
 
1. What is your signature color?
I would say red.  I love red and I did go to Indiana University (Go Hoosiers!) so I have to be loyal to my alma mater.
 
2. Your most embarrassing moment?
Wait, I need to pick just one?  Really?  Because I've hit six parked cars, and I'd say those are all equally embarassing. 
 
3. Would you ever get anything pierced other than your ears?
Nope!  Not gonna happen!
 
4. Are you a social butterfly or a homebody?
I'm a mix of both...I love staying in, but I also like meeting new people.
 
5. Are you done having babies or do you want more?
I haven't had any so I can't say I'm done yet...
 
6. Are you loyal to your hairstylist or are do you tryout every salon in town?
Oh yes, Angela is the best!
 
7. How many times have you moved in your life?
This one is hard...let me count...18.  Yes, 18.  This last time we hired movers because I think my parents are going to go on strike if I ask them to help me move any more.
 
8. If you could plan your dream vacation with just you and your love where would it be?
Um, Dublin?  We're going there in less than a month! 
 
 Enjoy answering and hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you :) You totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you get awards because I love the trivia questions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! you totally deserve it :-)

    I may just snag it and answer the questions later :-)

    I can't believe you've moved 18 times! That is insane. I've only moved 9 times, and I thought that was a lot...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!