Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday Steals: I love Target

Like many red-blooded Americans, I have a love for Target, an undying love that burns like a flame deep within my soul.  Target calls me like a Siren in the night.  I can't help it.  I can't leave that store without spending at least $50.  It never fails.  I'll have a list, I know what I need to get, but then I pass a clearance rack or an end of an aisle with things marked down, and I just have to buy a little extra.  I think that's their ploy, if you ask me.
This week's Saturday Steals, brought to you by Camille at Archives of Our Lives comes from a Target shopping trip I had the other day.  One thing I always do when I go to Target, aside from checking out the Dollar Spot, is to browse the purses and jewelry.  I love costume jewelry, especially cheap costume jewelry.  Target always has the best deals if you know where to look.  I always hit up the clearance purse area because they also always hang up jewelry there, too, that has been marked down majorly.  This last Thursday was no exception:
Aren't these adorable?  The necklace only cost me about $3.00, and the earrings were some really odd price like $1.84.  For $1.84, it would be a crime not to buy them.  And for those prices I don't have buyer's remorse at all.
Oh, Target, you never disappoint me...

Check out the other steals at Archives of our Lives!


 

7 comments:

  1. Very cute steals! LOVE the necklace. Now I want to go to my Target and see if I can snag one of those there! Also, love the new blog design :o) It's super-snazzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace! Really cute! I love Target too! I got some really cute lampshades for next to nothing recently. Felt like I'd scored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! You have a great blog. I love target too. I love going to the dollar bins and seeing what fun things I can find.
    Look forward to checking out more of your blog.
    Found you on blog frog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not the costume jewelry I worry about, it's the organizational stuff I need to stay away from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Target sucks me in as well! Boyfriend pretty much refuses to go in there with me anymore because I get so excited. This weekend we were running errands and I kept bemoaning, "We could so find THIS at Target and probably a lot cheaper." After the 5th or 20th time, he finally relented but put a time limit on it and confined me to the perimeter of the store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry it took me forever to comment this week! I do appreciate your participation even if I don't act like it... : |

    Since moving to Canada I have missed Target every day of my life. Especially those little orange clearance tags.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since I left my comment for this post on your award post, I'll leave that comment here :-)

    Thanks for mentioning me! :-) I think the way you write makes you a Kreative Blogger for sure!

    It's funny that you like really hot food, I have to let my food sit for about 5 minutes so it can cool down -my teeth are sensitive.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!