Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kreative Blogger Award

www
I feel so honored...I've been dubbed a "Kreative Blogger!"  It's so creative, that they've spelled it with a K!  Thank you to Chantel at My Thoughts and Treasures for honoring me with this cute award. 
 
 
I totally don't consider myself a "kreativ" or creative blogger by any means.  I always felt like that title goes more towards those bloggers who do cool crafts, make awesome etsy shop things, and those who are just generally...well, creative.  The lawyer in me doesn't find myself to be creative in the slightest.  So I was definitely surprised when Chantel sent this to me.  Very awesome.
 
So awards do not go without rules, and it's always good to pay it forward, too, so here are the rules:
 
1.  Post the award.
2. Thank and mention the person who gave you the award.
3.Pass the award to seven bloggers whom you think embody the spirit of the Kreativ Blogger Award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that others don't know.
5.Don’t forget to notify your seven Kreativ Bloggers about their AWARD and post links to their blogs.
Seven Kreativ Bloggers:
1.  Megan @ Best of Fates - She cracks me up and can put a funny spin on anything.  I always love reading what she has to say on a daily basis.
2. Erin @ Life of Ann James - I came across her blog through Blog Frog, and so far I've loved what I'm reading - definitely check her out, too!
3.  Bink @ Wicked Sweet Tea - I've recently discovered her blog, too, and aside from our shared work in the law and love of wine and shopping, I love her sense of humor.  She cracks me up!
4.  Cori @ Cori's Big Mouth - I've also recently discovered Cori and have quickly become a follower.  I love her posts and the cute cute pictures of the kiddos she nannies.
5.  Chloe @ My New Life as a Housewife - Not only was she my second facebook follower (after T who was my first), she also rocks and I love her blog so check her out.  She, too, is in the throes of wedding planning.
6.  Erin @ Oh Honestly Erin - Erin cracks me up.  She definitely embodies "kreativ-ness" at its finest.  Definitely check her out.
7.  Life of a Doctor's Wife - I love her posts, because she always puts things in perspective for me when it comes to love and marriage.  That and she shares my fear of all spiders/bugs, irrational though it may be. 
 
Ok so things about me...
Seven things you don't know about me: 
1.  I get bored easily.  I think I've developed A.D.D. in my old age, but I can't keep focus on one thing for too long.
2.  You all may know by now that I'm a terrible parker, but...I do have a bit of road frustration (I don't say rage because that sounds mean, but I have been known to curse on occasions)
3.  I'm scared of pigeons.
4.  I microwave everything I make, even after it just came out of the oven.  Never fails.  No matter how hot the food item is, I will nuke it.  T thinks I'm crazy, but I just like really warm food. 
5.  I used to have a southern accent.  I grew up in Huntsville, Alabama, but I've lived in Indiana for 15 years or so.  It's faded away with the years, but when I was a kiddo, I had one strong accent. 
6.  I love Winnie the Pooh.  I had a ton of them in high school, but they were all given to me by an ex-boyfriend so I got rid of them after we broke up.  T's slowly replacing my stuff, the most recent being an Easter Winnie the Pooh.  So cute!
7.  I love candles.  I must be burning a candle in my house at all times when I'm home.  No, I'm not a pyro.  I just really like the smell of a good candle.
 
Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!  I'm watching some Indianapolis Colts football currently - Go Colts!  Go check out these bloggers, too!
 

6 comments:

  1. -First and foremost... Love the new layout. Veryyyy pretty!
    - Second... I'm TERRIFIED OF PIGEONS (all birds really!)
    -Third... I TOTALLY NUKE ALL MY FOOD TOO... read this... even AFTER it comes out of frying pans, ovens, pots, etc.

    Weird huh???
    Really enjoyed this post... Made me LOL.
    Jen @ OurSuperLife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you!! I'll update SOON I promise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Nain!! I'll try and come up with people to tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those are great deals! very nice. I love Target. It makes me happy.

    I always have to restrain myself from buying things. Sometimes I'll pick stuff up and carry it around, but in the end I know I can't afford it so I put it back. Glad for the small amount of time I had with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops... that was meant for your other post :-P

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile so leave a comment if you're stopping by!